Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I usually decorate the kitchen and give the kids each a snack on Valentines along with their bags of treats...here are the pictures from this year:)

The Treats:)




Mikayla and her treat bag and her heart guy she made at school...

Katelyn with her treat bag she made at school...

Whitney, Katelyn, Mikayla, & Derek


Derek...he just woke up from a nap and wasn't sure if he wanted the cupcake yet LOL:)
Now he's thinking about it...

Ya..maybe it looks good...

OK let's eat it!
All of them digging in...

Mmmm...so yummy!

Lovin it!

Shove it in there..hehe

Oh wow...I am a mess

OK OK...take the picture already mom!

Now what are we going to do about my messy hands!?

Derek got a puppy and some bouncy balls instead of a shirt...he LOVED them:)

He was so excited...he started hugging his puppy and saying taint too mommy taint too(thank you)...it was so cute!

3 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

You have out done yourself! Would you start acting like you just had a baby already. You are putting us to shame! That Derek series of pictures was so cute!

Bryan and Sarah said...

I love your Valentine's celebration! I have to say, I can't believe the energy you have with a new baby; you have amazing talents for being a mom! I'll bet your kids love the traditions you do! I also love the pictures of Derek in the flour - what a stinker!

Lacie said...

I love the play by play on the cupcake!