Ryan went and got the kids to come and meet their new baby sister after she was all done in the nursery getting cleaned up. They were all SO EXCITED...and had a hard time waiting their turn to hold her:) Derek was a little shy about the whole thing and clung to Ryan at first but now he LOVES HER! He always comes up and taps me and says..."Mom, I hold dat baby?" and he calls her "baby Addisyn".... SO CUTE! We are all so happy to have her as a new addition to our family and she will be VERY LOVED!!:)
Wow..that's alot of kids LOL!
Whitney...such a proud big sister:)
Derek with his arm around his little sis:)
Mikayla's turn to hold her..she loves her!
Katelyn having a turn too...
5 comments:
Congratz!!!!!!! I was wondering when she would come! She is beautiful! How fun:)
Melissa, I must have gotten some of your hormones, cause I have tears streaming down my face. I think I love her too! I am so happy for you. She is like an angel! You sre all so sweet and at peace! Really I feel lucky to know you, and to be a part of your life!
Ah she is adorable! I love all her hair and her cute little nose! Oh and you look hott as always... can't believe you just had a baby! ;)
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I am so glad that she has been good for you.
Thanks Cade...If you leave me a comment, I want to look at your blog too though...not sure I know who you are??
Post a Comment