Although I enjoy having all my meals cooked and brought to me, I don't like the hospital beds so much & being woken up throughout the night by nurses wanting to do vital signs and whatever else. So I usually am anxious to come home to my own bed...I always sleep so much better:) So we left the hospital Tuesday at 3:00 to come home. She was so fun to get all dressed in her cute little clothes and they always look SO TINY in their big huge car seats LOL! She has been such a good baby...last night she slept from 10:00pm until 2:00am and then I fed her and she slept until 6:00am! I was able to sleep really well in between too...which was much needed and so nice:) I just love having her...She is so much fun!
6 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!
K so Yes I officially am in love and I want to steal her. Thank you for letting me cuddle her. There is something so amazing about holding a newborn! You look amazing and I kinda hate ya for that. New moms should not have makeup and little butts! WHatever! She is so tiny cute and girly pretty! Nice work you two!
She is so adorable......I am so happy for you!! Love the carseat picture, they always look so tiny :)
Congratulations on your new baby! She is so beautiful! I can't believe you're blogging! If it was me, I'd probably ignore the computer for the next three months, but I guess you have lots of experience! Love you guys!
K so I know I already commented, but I have to thank you for your sweet sweet comments on my blog! Plus I am having Addisyn withdrawls. She is just breathtaking! I want to hold her again and again and again and again and.... I promise I am not stalking her or you! hehehe
She is beautiful. I am so excited for you and so happy she is sleeping good. I just love the little newborns. There is seriously nothing sweeter. Congratulations!
Post a Comment