Their hair is so cute!!! You're an awesome mom, with a newborn to boot!! Way to go!
You always do cool things with their hair. So cute.
I suck at french braiding! Could you teach me please!? That looks awesome! Can you do that to my hair? PLEASE?!?
You are so talented, I worry about Maelie's hair.
How do you come up with something like that!!? I am so bad with hair! I guess with that many girls, you have a lot to practice with! They are so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Their hair is so cute!!! You're an awesome mom, with a newborn to boot!! Way to go!
You always do cool things with their hair. So cute.
I suck at french braiding! Could you teach me please!? That looks awesome! Can you do that to my hair? PLEASE?!?
You are so talented, I worry about Maelie's hair.
How do you come up with something like that!!? I am so bad with hair! I guess with that many girls, you have a lot to practice with! They are so cute!
Post a Comment