The weeks sure go by alot faster when you aren't pregnant and miserable:) She was a week old on Monday and so I took some pictures of her...I still can't get over how tiny she is! My last baby was 9lbs 5 oz, so she just looks and feels so tiny compared to that! My other kids all look like they have huge heads now that I have her LOL!
Oh so little...she scratched her little cheek:(
7 comments:
How cute is she?!?! I can't believe it has already been a week. She is so dang cute. I love her long hair.
Congrats on the new sweet baby girl! She really is a beauty! So glad you don't have to be prego anymore! HOORAY!
OHHHHH again, I am wanting to snatch her up! I am loving that hat by the way! She is precious! I love little babies hands and feet that are so small and cute!
ahh, She is so cute! I love to see her eyes open, she looks so alert! Don't you just wish we could push the pause button sometimes.....
She is SOOO gorgeous!!!
Addisyn is so cute! Congratulations again! The toilet story is super funny! What a stinker to be flushing pencils and makeup down the toilet!
You have the most beautiful children! Even your newborn is beautiful.I'm happy for you. Arn't you so glad not to be preggers anymore...its the worse!
Post a Comment