Thursday, February 12, 2009

What does Derek do when mommy is busy with the baby??

So ya the pictures pretty much explain it all...but I was busy feeding and changing the baby & his 3 sisters who were told to keep an eye on him, had there faces glued to the TV and had no idea...OF COURSE! Derek decided to go into the pantry and play in the flour:) What a FUN idea!! I think I will do it myself next time I am bored and no one is watching LOL! That kid never fails to make me laugh! Gotta love boys...my girls never clogged toilets or covered themselves in flour HAHA:)

All I had to do was follow the flour footprints...

Uh oh...BUSTED!!

Oops...Sorry mom:(

Why are you taking my picture??

The Mess...LOL!

3 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

OH MY GOSH!!! LMAO! i hope you had some help cleaning it up. thats just classic, im glad you can see the humor in it. if you need any help cleaning it up let me know.

Jen B. said...

LOL!!!! That is the funniest thing EVER!!! Great pics....His face says it all, and I love the footprints....hahaha

Anonymous said...

Its like they know when your busy feeding and changing the baby! He's like, "hmmm my mom is busy for a few what can I get into?" Glad you got a picture of this. Its pretty funny!!