Ryan blessed Addisyn today and did such a great job! I am so glad that is his job and not mine....Thanks babe;) She is such a sweet girl and she looked so cute all dressed in her pretty white dress. We came back to the house and had almond poppyseed muffins, fruit, & delicious dip! I got some family pictures with Addisyn in them finally and a few others from the day. Thanks to all of those who came:)
A new family picture!
Sterling & Hayley
(Brother & sister-in-law) with Addy

My sister with Addisyn:)

Mikayla enjoying her food:)
Our friends....Nick & Jen

My Dad & Mom

I LOVE this one:)


My dad took a picture of my brother & wifes feet LOL!
Me:)

Matt & Steph (My sister & hubby)

US...these ones are hard to come by:)

She loves holding her new baby sister!

Cute sisters:)

Derek & his racecar...

YUP...my feet:)

Such a good helper!

Not enough hands for all those cars...LOL!

(Brother & sister-in-law) with Addy
My sister with Addisyn:)
Mikayla enjoying her food:)
Our friends....Nick & Jen
My Dad & Mom
I LOVE this one:)
My dad took a picture of my brother & wifes feet LOL!

Matt & Steph (My sister & hubby)
US...these ones are hard to come by:)
She loves holding her new baby sister!
Cute sisters:)
Derek & his racecar...
YUP...my feet:)
Such a good helper!
Not enough hands for all those cars...LOL!

9 comments:
okay, so I clicked on the fruit dip link and I'm wondering...do you do that blog too??? if so--WHEN DO YOU SLEEP???
Melissa what a cute post! She looked adorable! And what a great family picture! The one on the top of your blog is great! Well so is the other one for that matter! Anyways, what a great day! Your kids all looked so cute and Springy! That is sooo not a good shot of me, but Nick looks good! One out of two is not bad!
Oh ya, Good Lord thats a lot of kids! heheh thats what I thought when I pulled up your blog and saw the new picture! lol
HAHA..Paige you are funny! The recipes have just built up over time...It's not too time consuming:) Jen-LOL...Yes I know! Lots of kids:)
She looks so cute...what a special day!
Hehe I love all the pics! That was SO fun :) We'll have to get together again soon... PS Maybe I should have been a little more picky about the picture you took of Matt and I... haha
I hope everything went well! She sure looks pretty in her dress! You have such a cute family- good job! Micailey is begging to play again if there is ever a good day :p
I'm so glad that Addisyn's blessing went well. The party afterwards looked fun!
Cute pics...I swear, your family cannot get any cuter!!
Post a Comment