We were very excited for the first big snowfall of this year! Ryan got to try out the new snow blower & the kids had a fun time building a snowman, having rides on the 4-wheeler, and sledding down the hill in our neighborhood...I love the snow!! What I don't love though is the endless trail of hats, scarves, gloves, boots, coats, snow pants and dirty melted snow all over my house...glad it doesn't last all year long:)
FROSTY!!
2 comments:
That is the cutest snow man ever!! :) I want a ride on the four wheeler! haha I don't know why I just thought of this, but we have some friends that have a really nice cabin in heber that sleeps about 20 people in BEDS!! And we can use it for just the cost of cleaning which is about $160... They have snowmobiles and stuff that we can use and it would be really fun to plan a trip up there sometime. :)
Love the snowman!
Post a Comment