Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bear Lake Getaway!

First I just want to say we have the best friends! They were so nice to invite us up to their cabin at Bear Lake & we all had such a fun time:) We went snowmobiling, sledding, played games, made TONS of great food & treats, relaxed & and sat in the hot tub...it was much needed! Thanks guys for a fun weekend! Thanks Erica for all the great pictures...I am very glad someone remembered their camera;)

Bobby taking the girls up to sled...


Headed up the sledding hill...


Gotta love the snow clothes pictures:)


Derek ready to drive it by himself...

Addy keeping warm in the car:)

Even with her MANY layers...
she was happy as could be:)

She did have a hard time not toppling over though...lol


Mikayla, Katelyn, Kenedee, Whitney, & Kennedy


Me, Ryan, & Whitney

Bobby showing us her skills;)

Erica & Kennedy

Kip & Kennedy

3 comments:

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

So fun we love yah!

Stephanie said...

That looks like such a BLAST!! We are excited to see you guys on Sunday :)

Jennifer Parcell said...

That looks like an awesome time! Its rare that those moments come along! I am so glad that you guys had so much fun! Work hard to play hard, right! We miss you guys! I can't wait to get my life back!